THE WORK SHIRT
A shirt that works harder than you. Now don’t confuse this with a shirt you wear to the office. This work shirt gives you all the perks of looking like you put in the work, without even breaking a sweat.
Wear Your Work Shirt With:
- Dark jeans and a puffer vest layered on top.
- A white tee. Cuff the sleeves for a casual weekend look.
- With khakis or chinos and leather brogues for a day at the office.
THE CHAMBRAY SHIRT
This year-round choice should already have a top spot in your closet (it’s an essential). You have the options of the classic blue chambray, or switch things up with a colored version .
Put on your youth cloth shirt:
- Colorful chinos and classic navy blazer.
- Dark jeans and chukkas are a stylish and casual choice.
- The real question is, what can you not wear?
THE EASY-CARE DRESS SHIRT
What’s more satisfying than hitting “snooze” when your alarm goes off? Knowing you won’t be late thanks to easy-care dress shirt that you don’t have to iron. It’s ready for work and ready to go in your carry-on over the holidays.
Put on your easy-to-wear shirt with:
- Jumpsuits and coordinating jackets.
- Dark jeans and chukka boots bring cakes on a date night.
- Khakis, brown brogues and matching belts.
It’s the perfect middle ground between a shirt and a jacket (hence the name) with benefits from both—a slimmer fit and a heavier weight in a workwear-inspired style. Head into unexpected weather with this perfect transitional layer.
Wear Your Shacket With:
- A T-shirt, jeans and boots for an easy, everyday look.
- An unbuttoned long-sleeve henley over a T-shirt when it’s extra chilly.
- Your favorite pair of distressed denim and a lightweight sweater.
It can’t really be fall if you don’t have a flannel shirt. We’ve got plenty of options to add to your closet, whether it’s a classic Christmas plaid or a solid-colored and supersoft flannel.
Wear Your Flannel With:
- Jeans and brown leather boots for the classic heritage look.
- Unbuttoned, layered over a tee and jeans.
- Add a leather jacket and dark jeans for a night out.
THE DENIM SHIRT
Not to be confused with your chambray shirt—the denim shirt adds the man to manly. With a thicker fabric, it’s great for cooler weather and ideal for a work to weekend ensemble.
Wear Your Denim Shirt With:
- Khakis and chukka boots.
- Layer a crew neck sweater on top if you’re wearing on to the office.
- If you’re going denim-on-denim, choose a different jean wash to mix things up.
THE STRETCH OXFORD
Oxfords have a special place in every man’s heart. Add stretch to them and you’ve got your new favorite button-down.
Wear Your Stretch Oxford Shirt With:
- Distressed jeans and a pair of Chelsea boots.
- Layered underneath cardigan with dark jeans.
- Dress pants and dress shoes for the holiday office party.
THE TWILL SHIRT
This sturdy option is a great way to add different textures to your wardrobe. Not to mention it’s a fan favorite in colder climates.
Wear Your Heavy Twill Shirt With:
- Jeans and sneakers.
- A brushed twill version is dapper enough for the office with a pair of khakis.
- Dark brown chinos and work boots.